Job no: 496941
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Metro
Categories: Department Manager / Team Leader
Anaconda has come a long way from our first ever store in Bayswater Victoria, back in 2004. We have grown at a rapid rate and now have 63 stores across Australia with more to open in the new year. Here at Anaconda, we are continually growing and evolving in every aspect to ensure that our customers have the best product offering at the most affordable prices. We strive to enable our customers to continue to play more and pay less. Join us as an Assistant Store Manager at our Midland Anaconda store.
You will be hands on, with strong people and operational focus. You will lead,
mentor and empower your team through effective coaching and ongoing training. You have a strong understanding of all financial aspects and take full accountability of end to end product management of your department. A passion for outdoors is highly desirable.
Your skills and experience:
- Big box/large format leadership background highly desirable - sales turnover of $6mil+
- Experience in a team leadership role of up to 20
- Strong financial acumen, understanding of P&L;, trends, forecasting etc
- High stock volume management is a must
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous salary package + profit share + Super
- Team culture & empowering environment
- Job security & Career opportunities
- Uniform and discounts
Start your 2020 with a retailer that truly cares - Anaconda!
Advertised: 30 Jun 2020 W. Australia Standard Time