Opal Aged Care
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 77 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,500.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Murray River- 49 bed home.
- Casual vacancy - 25% casual loading.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Utilise your skills across our cleaning and laundry areas in the home.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Follow WHS legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure housekeeping services are delivered efficiently.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Opportunities to work across food services.
- Background in Hospitality preferred.
- Experience working in cleaning & laundry preferred.
- Certificate in hospitality an advantage.
What Opal can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities.
- Excellent equipment and process supports.
- Supportive Management.
- Work/life balance.
- Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
Advertised: 4 hours ago W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Jul 2020 W. Australia Standard Time