Sydney Central Business District NSW
See yourself in our team
Our Business Banking business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover up to $30m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do work that matters
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and help to drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently writing complex credit papers and consider yourself highly skilled in cash flow analysis?
Using your strong analytical mindset,
you will focus on analysing and assessing the risk and opportunities on new lending and increases in client credit. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support your team to develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
More specifically, you'll:
- complete financial modelling and analysis;
- prepare credit submissions for new facilities, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding;
- complete performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to risk management;
- deliver exceptional customer service in all dealings with customers and stakeholders
We want to hear from you if you:
- previous experience writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within commercial and/or corporate banking;
- client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment;
- highly developed financial analysis and modelling skills; and
- the ability to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience.
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be desirable
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to sophisticated Corporate Banking clients/deals with a strong and successful business.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 07/07/2020