NAB - National Australia Bank
Work type: Permanent Part time
Location: Aust - NSW Regional, Aust - NSW Metro
- Great team, collaborative culture & lots of laughs
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- Attractive part time hours on offer, supporting Orange and Blayney branches
Your new role awaits
Our retail roles are fast paced and require resilient, self-driven, customer centric people who enjoy being able to create a great experience for all our customers.
Based in our Orange and Blayney branches, you are the face of NAB - You will deliver a high level of service while processing general banking transactions while adding value to their banking package.
You will answer questions our customers have, and educate them on ways to improve their banking package by helping them understand our full range of products and services to suit their needs.
What to expect on a typical day:
- Utilise your customer service expertise, delivering an outstanding, signature service with every interaction
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of NAB’s products and services, informing customers of suitable options that best suit their needs
- Complete over the counter account opening, unsecured lending and deposit product activities to meet customer needs
- Demonstrate the ‘Smarter Banking’ options (a.ka. self-service and digital) that are on offer which help make banking with NAB an awesome experience.
- Continuous training and development to support your career aspirations
What you will bring:
- A collaborative nature where you will work as a team to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience
- An eye for detail to ensure transactions are completed efficiently and accurately to minimise errors
- Experience within a financial service provider with a focus on needs-based solutions would be highly regarded
- A real passion for the NAB values focusing on deepening customer relationships
- Positivity and lots of energy
Hours on offer:
Orange - Monday, Tuesday, Friday - 9am - 2pm
Blayney - Wednesday - 9am - 4.30pm
With over 5,400 people, NAB Retail has a national network of over 600 branches. Our people are the face of NAB. In fact, over the past financial year over 2.6 million Retail customers have visited one of our branches, and we've also seen over 560,000 Business and Private customers.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.