Southern NSW Local Health District
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 4
Remuneration: $31.88 to $32.65 per hour
Hours Per Week: Dependant upon the needs of the Health Service
Requisition ID: REQ171577
Applications Close: 8 July 2020
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website.
Bombala, a charming country town just 60 minutes to Cooma, the foot of the Snowy Mountains and 70 minutes to Pambula and the Sapphire coast. Head to the alpine region for stunning rivers, mountains and glacial lakes, Enjoy great skiing and snowboarding in the cooler months or bushwalk, mountain bike and horse ride during the warmer months.
What you'll be doing
Provides professional administrative services to support the functioning of the Senior Manager and their team.
- Relevant experience, with the capacity to provide high level administrative support to senior staff.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships and teamwork.
- Evidence of organisational and time management skills to manage work load and priorities.
- Ability to produce professional written materials.
- Evidence of ICT and records management skills including the use of databases, applications and systems along with high level use of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to exercise initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Evidence of a current unrestricted drivers’ licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances and overnight stays.
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. We do not offer sponsorship in this position for applicants requiring a temporary visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Jackie Ross on [email protected] or phone: 6458 5777