Ray White and Loan Market
Be the engine that drives marketing for Loan Market Group: Australasia's fastest growing, award-winning family owned mortgage brokerage. As our highly energetic, can-do marketing coordinator, you will work closely with our brokers on a daily basis and help us deliver on our promise: to help brokers find and keep clients.
You will be responsible for supporting all areas of marketing to help us create, design, implement and support our network of over 1,500 brokers and ensure their experience is nothing less than five star. No day is the same in this role - you must be resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment (seriously) and be able to adapt to change.
You’ll work with and get to learn from a team of 8 specialists from digital and traditional marketing, customer experience, PR, communications and graphic designers to deliver marketing programs to grow the business.
- Owner of our marketing inbox to facilitate all broker requests, fast.
- Support the 5-star onboarding experience and process for new brokers
- Manage the core marketing platforms (update content, activate and manage profiles, reporting)
- Support with the creation of marketing campaigns, websites, email marketing, copywriting, briefing artwork, presentations, sourcing images, briefing agencies, proof-reading and more.
- Own and manage the set up Google My Business profiles for brokers
- Own and manage ProductReview and respond to reviews
- Manage customer care inbox and 13LOAN calls
- Create marketing reports on a weekly and monthly basis
Skills and qualifications:
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Financial services experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in campaign creation and execution
- Experience writing copy
- Experience writing briefs
- Customer obsessed (we live for our broker and customers)
- Ninja-like organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter, able to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail (nothing gets past you!)
- A strong creative eye for design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain high-quality work when working at a fast pace
Who would suit this role?
- Seeking a marketing rock star who is not satisfied with average. We’re a marketing team that goes above and beyond, seek creative solutions to challenges, don’t settle for the status quo, are happy to roll up our sleeves and get it all done with exceptional results. We’re looking for someone driven, a progressive thinker with truck-loads of initiative and a real do-er. Someone who is quick to build relationships works well with their team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- If you need detailed direction, hand-holding, are risk-averse, can’t juggle multiple projects, find it hard communicating with senior stockholders and panic with shifting priorities, this is not the role for you.
Suppliers, freelancers and agencies when required
About Loan Market Group
Loan Market is one of the largest and fastest growing retail mortgage brokerages in Australasia. Proudly family-owned and led, Loan Market was founded in 1995 by Sam White and is part of the White Family Group of Companies.
Our vision is to empower everyone to make smarter financial decisions….and keep it simple.
Today, Loan Market works with a panel of 60+ lenders to help our customers navigate the home loan process and supports a network of over 1,500 advisers across Australia and New Zealand. In 2019 Loan Market helped over 34,000 people secure over $14 billion in home loans - and they were happy with our service (94% of people work with their broker again).
Why work for us
We are not a conventional company with a lot of rules and hierarchy, and we don’t intend to become one. Our success is based on hiring outstanding people and accepting nothing less than being the best at what we do.
Our people describe the atmosphere at Loan Market as open, passionate and results-oriented. We have a strong focus on people development. The fact that our business grows significantly each year generates enthusiasm among our team as they can see they are part of something special and the opportunities are endless.
Powered by JazzHR