A Team Tuition
Highly Rewarding, Flexible and Prestigious Tutoring Position
Get yourself a job with the fastest growing tutoring company in Australia. This job will give you:
- The ability to make a difference in students' lives
- Flexible work- choose when you work
- 10-30 hours of work every week
- Attractive hourly rate and competitive bonus system
- Leadership and teaching skills
- Ongoing professional development and support
- Networking opportunities and real world teaching experience
- Organisation of all marketing, financials, customer service and much more so you can simply focus on tutoring with your students and their families.
Who are We?
A Team Tuition strives for inspiring transformation through academic success and mentoring. The company currently has over 120 staff members and is currently expanding nationally with the vision of becoming the leading education provider in Australia by 2025.
Duties of a Tutor:
- Driving to client's homes to provide the tuition service (maximum drive of 30 minutes).
- Explain concepts and coursework relating to what the student is completing in their studies.
- Teach and explain concepts to an audience of university students and school aged children, of all different learning capabilities.
- Provide study advice, study tips and examples of how students can complete their work with ease.
- Learn and facilitate our original academic strategy program to our high school students.
- Monitor students' progress throughout their tuition.
- Report to company representatives on a weekly basis.
- Participate in training events/ support.
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge and ability to teach a combination of at least two of the following subject areas:
- Primary & Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Primary & Secondary Mathematics (General - Extension II)
- Primary & Secondary English
- Humanities (Business Studies, History, Legal Studies, Accounting, Geography).
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Completed high school.
- You have your own motor vehicle with a current, valid driver's license.
- You must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week with generous availability throughout the week.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $40.00 per hour
- High School (Year 12) (Required)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19