Australian Capital Territory
About the Role
- Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Portfolio: Hip, Knee & Trauma
- Territory: Canberra, ACT
- Weekend On-Call: Periodic
About the Responsibilities
- Providing technical expertise and clinical support to Surgeons in theatre
- Engaging and providing education and in-service training on products
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively supporting the Sales Team in implementing territory sales plan
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, Paramedical, Science or a related discipline
- Operating Theatre experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to absorb,
comprehend and present complex technical information on assigned product portfolio
- Outstanding communication, highly organised with excellent time management skills
Voted Best Med Tech Company of 2019 by MD+DI publication; at Zimmer Biomet, our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Every 9 seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, patients receives an implant from us. A global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare; we design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities & trauma; spine, craniomaxillofacial & thoracic, dental implants and related surgical products. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia. This position involves regular travel within the territory and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required.
To be considered, click "Apply" and include a current CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Gertler on 0406 423 734.