Teamrecruit Pty Ltd
- Major multi franchise Truck dealership located in Coffs Harbour
- Award winning business with fantastic future career opportunities
- Great career progression for a Truck Parts Interpreter looking to progress
About the company
Our client is a well-established Dealership group with decades of experience in selling, servicing and maintaining trucks! Selling a variety of European, American and Japanese brands, this company can service buyers from all different backgrounds with a variety of needs. This is a company that's genuinely passionate about the business they're in, they live and breathe Trucks and love to share that passion with their employees!
Located in Port Macquarie in the Mid North Coast region of NSW,
there is no better work/life balance on offer in the industry.
About the role
Due to increased business, our client is seeking a switched on On-Road Parts Sales Representative to grow and develop their existing customer base, while also seeking new customer parts & service business opportunities within the region.
The main objective of this role is to provide on-road parts and soltuions for existing and new customers throughout Melbourne with a focus on the South-East Suburbs.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Promote and sell part products and options for the brands
- Identify new opportunities for growth in parts sales whilst expanding business
- Create and maintain sound relationships with customers
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic business plans
- Create, maintain and utilise lead and opportunity management under the CRM system
The ideal candidates will be highly organised with a professional manner and a focus on great customer service. You may have previously been worked in a dealership as a Parts Interpreter or a Sales Consultant and be looking for a career change.
On offer is an attractive salary package, comprising of a base of around $65,000 per annum, plus a vehicle
Teamrecruit is one of Australia's largest and longest running heavy vehicle and equipment recruitment consultancies, servicing clients and candidates for nearly 10 years.
With more than 2,000 Truck, Earthmoving and Agricultural clients spread across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, we have the widest range of employment opportunities available. We are ideally located to service clients and candidates looking for either regional or metropolitan employment vacancies or opportunities.
For further information on this role please contact Tony Flynn on 0434 519 765 quoting Job No. 1031562. Resumes can be forwarded by email to [email protected]