Talent Connect Australia
- Mid tier law firm
- Up to $150K + Super
Our client based in the CBD is a mid tier generalist law firm. With the firm growing, they are currently seeking an experienced Employment Lawyer / Associate (3+ PAE). You will be working closely with a Partner in a range of employment related matters. More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Advising clients on aspects of the law relating to their case.
- Drafting or preparing legal documentation, such as contracts and workplace policies.
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of clients.
- Ensuring that agreements are implemented.
- Representing clients or instructing barristers on the case.
- Research WHS and employment law.
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience in Employment law.
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with high volume files
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
If you are available immediately or planning to be so soon, please attach a copy of your updated resume through Seek and we will be in contact to chat further around the opportunities we have upcoming