Important company of the sector
Isaac Regional Council
Permanent Full Time
Salary and Benefits:
$55,012.55 per annum plus allowances
Leading Hand, Glenden
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full-time Leading Hand to join Isaac Regional Council’s Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate, based in Glenden.
This position is responsible for the operation and operational servicing of all Parks and Recreation areas within the township area of Glenden, Lake Elphinstone, and occasionally beyond. Reporting to the Team Leader, the position will work alongside the Parks and Recreation team, providing supervision, support and assistance.
- Minimum five (5) years’ demonstrated experience working within a similar field or position, preferably with Parks and Recreation;
- ‘C’ Class driver’s licence (or higher is desirable);
- Construction Blue/White card;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment functional assessment.
- Salary $55,012.55 per annum plus allowances including:
- Locality allowance (Between $44.90 - $89.90 per fortnight);
- Construction workers allowance (approx. $66 per 76-hour fortnight);
- Leading Hand allowance (approx. $63 per 76-hour fortnight);
- and more!
- Nominally 76 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy;
- Fortnightly RDO’s in accordance with Council policy;
- Subsidised housing in Glenden at $80 per week.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
As a progressive employer of choice, we know that flexible work arrangements, employee benefits and workplace recognition is important to our people and we strive to deliver a team culture where staff feel valued, included and accommodated. Now is the time to join the team!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click ‘Apply Here’ and follow the steps to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more details on this exciting position, please contact Mark Hare – Team Leader during business hours: 0400 889 284 or the People and Performance team: (07) 4846 3590 Email: [email protected]
Applications Close: Sunday 8 November 2020
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.