City of Port Phillip
Full Time Temporary
The City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance.
Technology One Systems Specialist
- Salary range: Negotiable
- Temporary full time position to 31 Aug 2021
- St Kilda Town Hall/ Remote working
About the Organisation
The City of Port Phillip is an inner-city council with around 1000 employees who deliver more than 100 programs and services to our residents, businesses and visitors. These range from childcare and immunisations, to libraries, management of parks and open space,
rubbish collection, road maintenance and more.
About the Role
This temporary position is driven by the Customer Experience Transformation program. The role will consult and build expertise in Ci Anywhere, enabling continuous improvement, delivering best practices and drive system enhancements
- Serve as a subject matter expert in TechnologyOne (Preferably CiAnywhere)
- Consult and build expertise in CiAnywhere, thereby enabling continuous improvement, delivering best practices and drive system enhancements
- Track CiAnywhere version improvements and propagate with business owners on potential opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experienced TechnologyOne consultant (Preferably CiAnywhere)
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of, or transition to TechnologyOne
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills with proven ability to engage with staff across a range of roles and skills.
People enjoy working at the City of Port Phillip because we are a welcoming, healthy and inclusive workplace. We offer a vibrant and diverse work environment where our employees can develop both professionally and personally whilst planning and delivering a range of important services and programs to the community.
- We offer a workplace which accommodates your working style and needs including flexibility to work from anywhere in Australia
- Be supported and empowered by a leadership team that is community focused, with a strong desire for change and a culture that encourages teamwork and innovation.
- Training and development opportunities, study assistance, flexible working conditions, paid parental leave, an active social club, a health and wellbeing program, and a well- regarded Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Apply
All applicants must provide a Cover Letter in response to the key selection criteria located on the last page of the position description. The Cover Letter should be no longer than 2 pages and include each heading in the Key Selection Criteria.
Note: Only applications submitted via the online Recruitment Portal will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be provided feedback.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Manohar Esarapu (03) 8563 7856.
The City of Port Phillip is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and accessible environment where diversity is valued.
If you have accessibility requirements or require an adjustment to participate in our recruitment and selection process, please contact Gia Tran (HR Business Partner) 9209 6741 or email: [email protected]
City of Port Phillip has zero tolerance for child abuse and is a committed Child Safe organisation, so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
DTS -TechnologyOne System Specialist PD.pdf
At City of Port Phillip we value and encourage diversity in our workplace.