Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Marketing
Join Australia’s largest privately-owned financial services company specialising in credit management during an exciting growth period. With offices down the East Coast of Australia, leading a small team you will work across a number of diverse and innovative brands under the broader Panthera Finance Group banner.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of external and internal communications and marketing strategies across Panthera Finance Group.
The position will work closely with the General Managers of our Group of brands and Department Heads and is responsible for managing our external agency relationships to support Group marketing and communications objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing and communications strategies for each Panthera Finance Group brand respective to their unique service offerings & business objectives
- Partner closely with General Managers within the Group to develop a deep understanding of complex business offerings and the environment in which they operate.
- Responsible for managing our external Marketing and Communications agency relationships.
- Manage and monitor all Group brands to mitigate reputational damage and ensure consistency.
- Manage the design, content and optimisation of Panthera Finance Group websites.
- Develop the content calendar and social media strategy aligned with engaging themes and thought leadership initiatives.
- Develop internal communications to engage and inform employees and manage the SharePoint Intranet.
- Execute the planning, copywriting and design of Quarterly Client Reports.
- Writing and production of blog posts, case studies, media fact sheets, video scripting and campaign content for social media and email marketing.
- Identify and implement relevant marketing tools and platforms to support the delivery of marketing strategy and objectives.
- Develop and maintain the Marketing and Communications budget and oversee all marketing related expenses.
- Lead and support the Social Media and Content Coordinator to deliver on role responsibilities and business objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field with proven relevant experience.
- 5 years’ experience within Marketing and communications
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to develop an expert understanding of complex business offerings, creating marketing and communications plans to deliver on strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing software and products such as Hubspot (required), Salesforce, Adobe Suite, Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp, Zoho, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment whilst managing competing priorities and deadlines
What you can expect in return
- An environment where success is achievable and rewarded
- Work for a growing business with opportunities for progression
- Sustainable futures for our employees through structured growth development opportunities
- A non-bureaucratic environment where your suggestions for operational efficiencies are welcomed
- Fully funded Employee Assistance Program
- Exciting, supportive and fun-filled environment – with regular celebrations and casual Fridays
- In-house complimentary barista, coffee delivered to your desk!
- Volunteer and engagement opportunities within our very own Panthera Foundation, work for a company that gives back to the community