Red's Landscaping and Civil Pty Ltd
We have some exciting projects coming up in inner city Melbourne. All of these positions require manual labour and heavy lifting. You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
As a Hardscaping specialist, you will be required to work with site managers and sub-contractors to complete works at a high-quality standard and on time and below budget. You need to have great communication skills and be able to work in a team. You will require an eye for detail on workmanship and on OHS hazards. You will be part of the team responsible for all implementation of hardscape features and interpretation of drawings regarding hard landscaping.
To be successful for this role you will require the following:
- Customer and Quality Focused
- Communication Skills
- Proactive, Responsible and Dependable
- Experience and qualifications commercial and residential hardscaping.
- Time Management Skills
- Driver's License. (Manual car) (MR an advantage.)
- CI Card (Red Card / White card)
- Traffic Management Certificate (an advantage)
- First Aid Certificate (an advantage)
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in reading construction plans and specifications
- Experience with in-situ concrete and formwork
- Structural Landscaping or building qualifications.
- Certificate III in landscape construction or;
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- Machinery Licences for chain saw, forklift, excavator, Bob Cat and Dingo.
- Good eye for detail.
- Manual work on-site with concreting and landscaping.
- Assist with the construction of concrete formwork.
- Ensure hardscapes meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure landscape construction meets or exceeds all drawing or scope of work specifications as well as all governmental regulations, building codes and codes of practice.
- Assisting the goals of projects delivered on time and under budget.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and mission.
The position is initially a contract role with a possibility of ongoing work for the right candidate.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)