Isaac Regional Council
Permanent Full Time
Salary and Benefits:
$51,636.78 – $52,672.99 per annum + allowances
Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region. Our vision is to energise the world and our mission is to feed, power and build communities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time Labourer to join our Engineering and Infrastructure Directorate in Moranbah.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Parks and Recreation,
this position is responsible for carrying out grounds maintenance of community usage areas including sportsgrounds, parks, open space and cemeteries for the Engineering and Infrastructure directorate across the Isaac Region.
The successful candidate will have:
- An interest in Parks and Recreation and the ability to undertake general maintenance and gardening for Council’s parks, sportsgrounds, open space areas and buildings including mowing, whipper snipping, blowing, etc;
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience in basic mechanics, general maintenance and gardening;
- Construction White/Blue card; and
- Queensland ‘C’ Class driver’s licence.
For this position, we offer:
- Base salary $51,636.78 – $52,672.99 per annum + allowances, including:
- Locality allowance (Between $23.45 - $56.90 per fortnight);
- Construction workers allowance ($63 per 76-hour fortnight);
- and more!
- Nominally 76 hours per fortnight;
- 5 weeks annual leave @ 17.5% loading;
- 12% super in accordance with Council policy;
- Fortnightly RDO’s in accordance with Council policy.
For more details on this exciting position contact the Team Leader – Parks and Recreation during business hours: Leanne Stringer: 0429 620 642 or email [email protected]
To apply, please click ‘Apply Here’ and follow the steps to submit your resume and cover letter.
Applications Close: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Isaac Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.