Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, Lovisa is the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand are continuing to grow rapidly!
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 400 stores across 14 countries in Europe, Asia and America.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Part Time Stylist to join our team!
What we are looking for!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
Then we would love to talk to you about a becoming a stylist with Lovisa!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development!
- Fantastic discounts!
- Incentives Galore!
- Ear Piercing Training!
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
Please note, to assist us in getting to know our applicants better, we ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process.
1. What interests you about working for Lovisa this Christmas?
2. What does the phrase 'It's about the customer, always' mean to you?
3. What 3 skills are you able to bring to Lovisa?
Make sure you dress to impress in your video, as though you are going to an interview!
We look forward to seeing your video!
The Team Member role is Part Time with week day and weekend work and a variety of hours available.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!