Sales Leadership role | Major pursuits sales | Equipment & maintenance contracts | Security screening product
Your new company
Is a globally recognised business who specialise in the manufacturer and commissioning of mission critical security screening capital equipment. They provide equipment sales and service maintenance contracts to a broad client base that includes anything from government agencies, major building contractors and building management systems integrators.
Your new role
Will report to the Managing Director of the Australian and New Zealand business, and will involve you leading the Sales function of the organisation.
The company's revenue line includes both the specification sales and commissioning of capital equipment on major projects, as well as annuity revenue lines from selling service maintenance contracts.
You will lead from the front in directly engaging your client base across government agencies, major building contractors and building management systems integrators, which could lead to you winning contracts on major projects ranging from Airports, Prisons, Commercial Buildings, Transportation Networks, Ports & Terminals, etc.
Your team consists of a combination of specification sales and aftermarket sales professionals along with sales coordination staff who assist in administration tasks to support the in field team. Your people development goal will be to assist them in furthering strategic relationships with the range of end users and systems integrators in the industry.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a major pursuits based sales leadership role, targeting specification sales on large projects
- Product knowledge of security screening capital equipment, or aligned critical systems equipment
- Industry knowledge of the end user client base, i.e. decision makers in major project builds in Airports, Prisons, Commercial Buildings, Transportation Networks, Ports & Terminals, etc.
- Working relationships with the major systems integration businesses for whom you provide a critical ancillary product
- My client is happy to look at experienced Sales Directors, or experienced sales professionals ready to take their first step into a Sales Director position
What you'll get in return
As Sales Director you will have the opportunity to act as 2iC to the Managing Director and be his long term succession plan. In the meanwhile you will be compensated with a competitive base salary, superannuation, car allowance and an excellent commission scheme that rewards the major pursuits nature of the role chasing large project sales.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kian Myers now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508