Australian Venue Co.
Job no: 501340
Work type: Salaried
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds, Melbourne - West Melbourne
Categories: Human resources
As one Australia's largest pub groups, Australian Venue Co. operates a diverse portfolio of iconic hotels and pubs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
A unique opportunity has arisen in our People and Culture team for a Business Partner, supporting our teams in QLD, NT and WA.
This is a fixed term 12-month contract covering Maternity Leave, commencing in 2021
Reporting into the People and Culture General Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and industry leading hospitality company with a culture of collaboration across the HR and Operations team,
partnering with two high performing but approachable State Operations Managers.
This is a true generalist role in which you will provide ongoing support and advice to Venue Managers and act as an escalation point for employee queries.
This role is hands on incorporates the following:
- Remuneration reviews
- Award/EBA interpretation
- Provision of employee relations advice and employee support
- Succession Planning and Talent Management
- Providing Ad-hoc support to the recruitment manager
- Partnering with the wider HR, Safety and Payroll team to ensure best outcomes for all
- Support in implementing HR projects
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a hands on employee relations or business partner role
- A passion for ensuring best outcomes for both employee and employer
- Demonstrated commercial and business experience within a fast pace environment
- HR appropriate qualification/s
- Exceptional communicator who can seamlessly build solid relationships
- Exposure to EBAs, Award interpretation, and the Fair Work Commission
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company with a relaxed culture whereby innovative ideas are welcomed and supported. This will also be an exciting time to join this company as we go through a period of growth and expansion. .
If you think you have what it takes then please send your resume with covering letter by following the prompts.
Advertised: 21 Nov 2020 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2020 E. Australia Standard Time