- Full support provided!
- Excellent Team Culture & Development
- Newly Created Position - Get into a developer!
Our client are a unique Development company that are currently going through Growth in this challenging market! Currently, this agency are managing residential, retail, commercial, and industrial facilities. They have implemented an extremely flexible approach on delivering their services to ensure all variables are potentially covered.
Currently seeking a Property Manager, this is an opportunity for a talented individual to join a company with high standards and a leasing reputation across Australia.
Monday – Saturday, On a day to day basis, you will be required to:
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 300 properties with an assistant for support
- Liaise with Landlords & tenants
- 60% of the leasing is on site
- Leasing on Saturdays - Only work until 2pm!
- Arrears management and control
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Managing repairs & Maintenance
- Liaising with trades for unit repairs
- Assist with sales
- Previous Property Management experience
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Own car and Drivers license
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Great presentational skills
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Mandarin Language skills are advantageous
- Monday – Saturday - Finish work at 2pm Saturday & have a full day off in Liu in the week!
- Leading National Development Company
- Growing company
- Excellent Dollars on offer
- Close to public transport
- Work for a developer!
Please call Chase Clayton on (02) 9362 8500 or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Don’t miss out - apply today for a chance to join this brilliant team!