Australian Capital Territory
Central agency recruiting an APS4 Ministerial Coordinators.
Your new company
This Australian Government Department plays an important role across developing strategic support and development to help provide liaison between the department and the government.
Your new role
In your new team as a Ministerial Coordinator you will have the opportunity to provide a high level of administrative support and prepare high quality written responses with high motivation. This work will involve dealing with parliamentary related material and processes. You will be able to support a team culture of continuous improvement in line with the business’s objectives.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Coordinate flow of information between the office of the Deputy Secretary and relevant officers
- Provide high level support to the Departmental Executive in relation to parliamentary business and protocols
- Registration of ministerial correspondence
- Processing ministerial submissions
- Prepare briefing notes, taking points and correspondence oh behalf of the Deputy Secretary
- Providing a high level of administrative skills and support
- Data analysis - Processing
- Desirable but not essential – experience in parliamentary processes (PDMS)
- Written and oral communication skills
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within the Australian Public Service will lead to your success. You will have a strong track record with experience in administration support, data analysis and strong attention to detail. Liaising with departmental State/ Territory officers, information Technology outsource and sub-contractors.
Security requirements: You must be an Australia citizen and possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a blended workforce and can further progress your administrative and PDMS skills in this client focused role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2444371