An exciting opportunity to work for a state government organisation in the Collie area
Your new company
As part of the Western Australian Government, this is a team that focus on getting the best out of the South West region through great stakeholder management and alignment to regional objectives.
Your new role
As a Project Officer your role will primarily be responsible to coordinate meetings including preparation of agenda’s and minutes, general administration support and collation of community grant applications. The ideal candidate will have strengths in problem solving, communication and possess a can do attitude.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience coordinating meetings
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in community grants preferred
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- 3 month contract (initially)
- Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (school hours - flexible)
- Weekly pay cycle
- Based in Collie
- Immediate start for the right candidate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now (08) 6724 6100
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2444264