- FULL-TIME position start ASAP
- MONDAY - FRIDAY
- advantageous warehouse experience in a similar role
The Warehouse Storeperson is a general labour position with various admin tasks. You will pick products to fill orders, you will be physically moving and lifting product, ordering and organising the warehouse stock, assisting in daily closing down of warehouse, operating powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks) in a safe manner and maintaining an operator license, handling and preparation of paperwork and warehouse related reporting. This is more than just a pick/pack role and you will need to use your common sense and energy to bring 100% to the job every day.
There is always something to do and the job is full time and always busy.
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Prioritise and pick material to fill orders
- Organise the warehouse stock by product line
- Perform periodic housekeeping tasks and assisting in daily closing down of warehouse
- Compile and submit reports
- Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in a safe manner and maintain an operator license
- Arrange stock pick-ups and deliveries
- Deliver stock to the site as required
- Right to work in Australia
- Basic computer skills
- Drivers licence
What’s on offer?
- Full-time position
- Great team environment
- Lots of room to grow in the company
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?