Harris Technology is a well-known IT/Technology online retailer - a public listed company in Australia. Due to business growth, we require a warehouse assistant to join in our warehouse team based in Hallam Victoria. Duties include: receiving incoming goods, labelling items and enter into system; pick and pack stock, create despatch notes and shipping labels with various transport companies including Australia Post etc.; palletise stock for storage or despatch; You must be a reliable, hardworking and punctual person. A forklift license would be an advantage. Previous experiences and computer hardware knowledge will also be beneficial. We encourage personal development and will assist your career advancement for the right candidates.
Overtime rate applies. To apply, please send your resume with a cover note.
Application Deadline: 12/12/2020
Expected Start Date: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments