M P Dental
We are currently seeking an experienced, reliable and motivated Dental Assistant to join our outstanding team in a part-time or casual capacity. The position available is at our practice in Albury but travel to Corowa, Wangaratta or Yarrawonga may be required on a regular basis. The practice adheres to modern management philosophies, and places a high value on their team members.
You will be the first point of contact for all clients and customers, therefore being approachable, polite and professional is a necessity. If you describe yourself as friendly and professional who can work well in a fast paced environment then this is the position for you.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provision of chair-side assistance
- Infection control and sterilization
- Stock take and placing orders for dental materials
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic
- Developing and maintaining relationships with patients and clients
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience chair side assisting
- Efficient worker in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential.
- A working knowledge of EXACT software would be an advantage
- A switched on attitude, attention to detail and enthusiasm
- An ability to multi-task and work well within a team
If you want to work as part of a warm friendly team and feel you can make a contribution, then this role is for you.
Right to live and work -
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental Assisting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Corowa NSW (Preferred)