- No billable targets!
- Ongoing career development opportunities!
- Join a leading national provider of rehabilitation services!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We're all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It's a fast-paced business,
and that's the way we love it!
We are looking for an experienced Allied Health Professional who is looking for that next challenge and desires a diverse path of career progression - with no billable targets!
Working as a National Health Recovery Partner, you will be a local resource working for one of our key accounts, an ASX listed industry leading financial services company. You will be providing specialised support on a mix of physical and psychological claims across Victoria and NSW, providing virtual and face to face contact with a focus on early, durable return to work services. Responsibilities will also including taking the lead on national return to work and injury prevention initiatives and performing phone based and face to face ergonomic assessments.
We are seeking an allied health professional who is able to effectively manage the requirements of this unique and diverse role, including receiving and actioning referrals within the required time frames, lodging claims, attending claims strategy reviews/THP & NTDs where required, carrying out appropriate assessments, creating return to work plans and managing claims effectively.
- No billable targets;
- A competitive remuneration package + benefits, including corporate partner discounts;
- A thorough induction and ongoing support on a local and national level;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Flexible work options - work from your chosen venue;
- Genuine & friendly working culture including regular staff social events;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist (relevant registrations or accreditation required);
- Previous employer-based return to work experience or occupational/vocational rehabilitation experience is required;
- Current Police Clearance and WWCC (or willingness to obtain);
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or apply via the link with your CV and cover letter.