- Excellent remuneration plus incentives!
- Join a leading national provider!
- Ongoing training and support!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing leading national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We're all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It's a fast-paced business,
and that's the way we love it.
We are seeking a Rehabilitation Consultant who is eager to join our successful and growing occupational rehab team based in Darwin! We offer ongoing opportunities for training and development and a very supportive, fun and flexible culture!
This is a particularly exciting time for Procare and our expanding NT team – WE WANT YOU to be a part of this!!
If you are seeking a new challenge and are keen to relocate to Darwin – we offer relocation assistance!
We are also keen to hear from experienced contractors in the area.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You'll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer's experiences and outcomes. You will be qualified as an:
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist (relevant registrations required – AHPRA or ESSA);
You'll also need:
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach.
We offer a thorough induction programme for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management.
From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration & a generous incentive scheme;
- Laptop & iPhone;
- Relocation assistance (if moving interstate);
- Access to a significant broker network alongside strong internal support;
- A modern office in an excellent CBD location;
- Our commitment to your work life balance including flexible working options;
- Genuine, supportive & friendly working culture;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies; and
- Ongoing opportunities as our company continues to expand.
- Contractors: Excellent hourly rates including regular, consistent workflow.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au, follow us on LinkedIn or contact our careers team [email protected]
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.