Sydney Prosthodontic Group
About Sydney Prosthodontic Group
We are an established, reputable, premier dental specialist centre, specialising in implant dentistry and complex restorative procedures. At SPG, it is our mission to make a positive impact and lasting change to the lives of our patients by helping them smile again.
We believe that genuine care can only come from the heart and hence our team has been carefully selected for their roles to place patient care at the highest priority. We are so proud of our team and we are extremely grateful. Without them, we will not be where we are today!
To know more about us, please visit www.sydpg.com.au.
We are seeking a part-time receptionist to join our close-knit team.
Hours open to discussion but must be available at a minimum 3 days a week (preferably Monday-Wednesday). Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Dental reception experience preferred but not essential.
- Welcoming patients and checking them in for appointments;
- Coordinating with the dentists for patient management;
- Arranging bookings and follow up appointments;
- Answering phone enquiries and helping patients with requests;
- Liaising with referring dentists and other medical professionals;
- Ensuring accurate data entry & processing of payments
To be Successful
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, high achieving, dedicated and caring professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
We're looking for someone with the following attributes:
- experience in dental reception (ideal but not essential);
- ability to pick up things quickly, is driven and possesses a positive, can-do attitude;
- excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written);
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- highly developed time management and organisational skills;
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- ability to multi-task and meticulous attention to detail;
- honest, punctual and respects patient confidentiality;
- proficient in computer literacy;
- strong work ethics;
- caring, friendly and easy going; and
- no restrictions in working in Australia
Benefits of this role
- Work/life balance with no weekend or late night hours
- Professional & personal growth environment in a growing practice
- Convenient central location
- Brand new purpose build facility offering comfortable amenities and environment
- Working in a warm and supportive environment
- Being acknowledged, valued and appreciated
If you have a passion in helping others, have a can-do attitude and share our values of hard work and team work, get in contact with us today by making an application via Indeed or email your résumé to sydpg.hr at gmail.com along with your answers to the following questions –
1. what are your available days?
2. how many hours of work are you seeking per week?
3. what is your pay expectation?
4. What made you apply for this job?
If applying via Indeed, please ensure to complete the aptitude test that is sent to your email when you make the application.
Please do not apply if you –
- Do not have the right availabilities; or
- Are on a working holiday visa or other restricted working visa.
Part-time hours: 21-28 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed (e.g. billing, maintaining patient records)
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed (e.g. reception)
- Greeting visitors
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls