SOUVLAKI BROS ARE HIRING SUMMER CASUALS
Souvlaki Bros brings the best of Greek street food to Australia through our famous yiros, AB’s and chips. We are a busy, family-owned takeaway shop located in Moseley Square, Glenelg who pride ourselves on delivering a high quality of food with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for multiple people to fill the position listed below:
- Responsibilities primarily include customer service and front-of-house food preparation, with some back-of-house work
- Previous experience in a customer service, hospitality or fast food role is essential, with experience with fryers and/or hotplates preferred.
- All candidates must be comfortable working as a part of a team in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work late nights is preferred.
This position requires working in a high-performing team and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Availability across a 7-day roster, with weekends and Public Holidays, is essential.
For successful candidates, training and regular shifts will begin immediately.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)