Leading supply chain organisation based in Northern Sydney looking for an experienced HR/ recruitment coord.
Your new company
This leading supply chain organisation based in Northern Sydney, needs an experienced recruitment consultant or HR coordinator. The role will be a dynamic position where you will be involved with multiple projects across Australia, assisting with the recruitment and management of employees on a permanent and contract basis. The organisation is experiencing consistent growth at the moment so there are needs across the business.
Your new role
- A mixture of technical and volume recruitment
- Engaging with Blue Collar and White Collar Stakeholders
- Effective communication to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Update the recruitment process and streamline the hiring process
- Contribute to effective business strategy implementation
- Assist in change management across the business
- Facilitate administrative efficiency
- Promote and enhance employee contribution to the business
- Contribute to effective change management
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of 3-5 years recruitment experience in HR or recruitment. Open to agency or internal experience. You will have preferably have experience in a corporate or agency environment. This role requires excellent communication skills, local experience and full working rights. Flexible hours and work from home available, those seeking a flexible working environment are encouraged to apply. This is a position contract position with the potential for longer-term or permanent.
What you need to do now
If you want to apply for this opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send directly to Oliver Gregory at [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2445068