Seeking subject matter expert on technical, clinical and operational areas within a complex environment.
Your new company
Hays IT Geelong are currently partnered with a large local, state and federal government organisation located in Geelong CBD.
We are seeking to appoint APS6 Technical Advisor into a contract role, initially for 6 months with a potential extension.
Your new role
In this role, you will join an organisation’s Operations and Support team, and will be a subject matter expert by providing specialist advice on technical, clinical and operational areas in relation to complex cases.
You will be playing a critical role in providing support and building the capability of the organisation’s staff and partners to make complex decisions where technical or clinical advice is required. Liaising and working with stakeholders, delegates, partners and providers to ensure consistent decision making and outcome achievement. Involved in providing high quality written and telephone advice and record keeping.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology/ Social Work or relevant discipline
- Understanding of client records management system (CRM) and associated business applications
- Strong sense of dealing with complex and escalated situations
- In-depth knowledge of relevant statutory, regulatory and policy frameworks in order to provide objective advice and resolve problems of a specialism or complex nature
- Accountability for monitoring emerging issues, identifying impact and conducting risk management activities
- Subject matter expert while assisting, guiding, coaching, mentoring the employees
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders in relation to difficult or sensitive issues
- Identify risks, evaluate and control in the defined area
- Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) clearance is desirable
- Government agency experience is highly desirable
Please note: Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen OR Permanent Resident living in Australia for more than 5 (five) Years
What you'll get in return
This role offers you a rate of $51.50 per hour PLUS super, with a start from Jan 2021
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV in a WORD document. This role will be shortlisting and interviewing by early Dec 2020, so do not delay your application.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2444699