S & H Medical Centre Pty Ltd
A fast moving Medical clinic located in Sunshine and Tarneit are urgently seeking an extremely motivated and friendly practice manager who has had experience working in a busy General Practice and Allied Health practice.
This amazing Practice Manager will be rewarded with great remuneration and conditions.
If you are willing to put your heart into a position which will set you on a path for a shining career in Practice Management - this is the position for you!
Work for a company that appreciates and rewards good work.
Some of the areas of responsibility includes:
· Establishing a good rapport with all GP's, Allied Health and support staff.
· Staff management - staff training and development.
· Always looking at ways to improve the efficiency and medical centre services.
· Strong knowledge of current Medicare billing and item numbers in General Practice.
· Strong knowledge of billing Workers Compensation in a GP setting.
· Staying up to date with current GP accreditation standards and practices.
· Managing and undergoing the GP Practice Accreditation process.
· Awareness of risk management and occupational health and safety policies.
· HR experience is a must.
· Manage reception/nursing staff; includes reviewing time sheets and rosters.
· Organising and planning meetings with staff members including doctors, allied health, co-workers and visiting clients.
· Develop and maintain a system for pro-actively identifying, assessing and managing risks in the practice both clinical and non clinical.
· Purchasing and stock control.
· Managing health professionals (daily issues, contracts and hours).
· Development of organisation systems to maximise productivity in the work place.
· Preparation of business plans and reports.
· Public relations and marketing.
- Previous experience at a GP Medical Centre or Allied Health facility.
- Computer literate and experience with Medical Software.
- Highly motivated person who has initiative, a positive attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Looking for a calm and composed personality
- Team player, Friendly with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills (highly beneficial)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Medical Practice Management: 3 years at GP Centre (Required)
- Knowledge and experience with Best Practice (Required)
- Diploma in Medical Practice Management (Preferred)
- Registered Nursing background (preferred)
- Drivers Licence: (Required)
Interested applicants are requested to send your CV with cover page.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Practice Manager (@GP Centre): 3 years (Required)
- Victorian (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)