Pro AV Solutions
Pro AV Solutions is Australia's leading workplace technology integration organisation. We aspire to deploy simple to use technology that works first time, every time. We are successful at what we do because we strive to improve experiences at the confluence of people and technology.
We are looking for an audio visual site foreman to join our projects delivery team who will be responsible for:
- leading the delivery and installation of the audio visual systems at client sites
- coordinating and delegating tasks to our onsite team and trades
- meet work health and safety requirements
- comply with our quality assurance standards that our client's have come to expect from us.
The ideal candidate will:
- come from an AV (preferred), data, electrical or telecommunications background
- be comfortable leading a team
- likes the variety of different work sites
- show perseverance by seeing projects through to a successful conclusion
- have a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
We will provide a great working environment with a great group of people. We offer comprehensive ongoing training by an experienced member of our team and a personalised training matrix which will aid your development and career growth in our industry. There will be the opportunity to travel to sites outside the Sydney metro area.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, a current Australian driver's licence and a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card).
An immediate start awaits the successful applicant.