Regis Aged Care
Leading Aged Care Provider | Attractive Remuneration & Incentive | 122 Bed Home
Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. We are proud of our 20 years of experience in aged care, and of the 9000 passionate people who are devoted to providing person-centred support to every individual in our care.
About the home..
As a Regis Club Services facility, Woodlands offers hotel-style services, a range of extra service rooms and first class amenities. Offering 122 single rooms with en suite all feature contemporary furnishings and finishes. Also on offer are services such as on-site chef, cinema, cafe,
private dining room, internet and Foxtel, library, hairdressing salon and day spa.
Working within Aged Care as a General Manager will see you fully utilise your knowledge and experience of the Aged Care industry. Together with your business acumen, interpersonal and leadership capability, this will enable you to effectively manage all areas of the home’s operations. As a General Manager, you are running a small business whilst making a significant impact to the lives of our elders.
We recognise the work you do..
In recognition of the criticality of the General Manager role within Regis, you will be eligible to participate in the Regis Incentive Program.
You’ll be responsible for..
- Ensuring your home complies with the Aged Care standards
- Leading a diverse team, managing performance, workforce planning and other HR practices
- Having full accountability of the homes P&L; and managing your budget closely
- Proactively promote the home for its care and services via marketing and community engagement
- Working closely with your leadership team and frontline staff to ensure a positive, friendly, helpful and engaged culture exists
- Ensuring compliance with all WHS processes
What you’ll bring..
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (advantageous)
- Experience within Aged Care (advantageous)
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Demonstrated capability and experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively improve customer service and provide quality care within a structured quality framework
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check (Full disclosure or standard disclosure)
The Regis way..
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
Our point of difference..
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop your knowledge & skills
- Monthly state based leadership meetings to develop and learn new skills amongst peers
- Individualised development plans
- Ongoing support from centralised departments (People & Culture, Quality & Compliance, Catering, Clinical Care Specialists, Finance etc.)
- Ongoing support and guidance from experienced Regional General Managers
- Opportunity to work at different care homes – with a national footprint, you can move suburbs or inter-state with relocation support from Regis!
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!