Compass Group Australia
Medirest provides specialist food, hospitality and support services to residents and patients in hospitals and senior living facilities. We are passionate about ensuring residents and patients are well nourished, well cared for, valued and safe. Our services come from the heart and served with a smile.
We are currently seeking an experienced Casual Food & Beverage Attendant to join our friendly team at Kew Gardens.
About the Role
- Provide a warm, friendly and welcoming style of service to all customers
- Provide general waiting duties of food and beverages
- Work effectively in a team
- Adhere to health, safety and security procedures
- Must be able to work up to 25 hours a week
- Prior Food and Beverage experience is an Advantage
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Kitchen hand experience
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are a company that puts our people first, understanding that great things can be achieved when we all work together! We offer plenty of training and development opportunities as well as a range of excellent corporate partners.
We want to hear from you!