Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd
QLD, Cleveland Aquatic Centre - Cleveland 4163
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend rosters
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Aquatic Operations Coordinator to join the team and lead our aquatics team!
Applicants with strong back ground in pool plant operation and maintenance will be highly regarded.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf,
aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
The Aquatic Operations Coordinator primary responsibility is to co-ordinate day to day operations of the facility with the highest regard to safety and high quality service delivery. You will be responsible for leading, coaching and engaging a team of Duty Managers and Lifeguards, hazard prevention and ensuring operational compliance with policies and procedures and statutory requirements. Part Time with the opportunity for full time for the right candidate.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of work health and safety legislative guidelines, evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with WH&S; and risk management
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role and the ability to create outstanding culture within a team
- Demonstrated experience of plant room management and Pool operations is essential
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!