Swinburne University of Technology
In support of our student acquisition objectives, we have an exciting opportunity for a digitally-led communications professional to join the Student Acquisition Journey Squad as Communications Specialist.
With strong campaign management skills and a ‘get it done’ attitude, you’ll join a team of fellow comms, content and web dynamos to build out end-to-end customer journeys for key audience segments, contributing to our student recruitment objectives.
You’ll collaborate within the team and across the broader Marketing department to plan, prepare, execute and optimise campaigns across multiple channels and tactics. And with a focus on continuous growth and improvement,
you’ll strengthen your understanding and application of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Draw on international best practice to develop and implement a partnering framework to scope, develop, manage, monitor and review University-wide partnerships with our Engagement team. Working collaboratively across the University, our Engagement team draws together and coordinates expertise to generate, design and implement a wide range of strategic engagement projects. We have a blended mix of industry, community and alumni expertise.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Plenty of experience executing communications campaigns across multiple channels.
- You juggle priorities, deadlines and stakeholders like a pro.
- You take pride in your work; you’re meticulous with your planning, and execute with care, when preparing and delivering your communications campaigns.
- You’re a savvy user of data to inform decision making and to optimise campaign activity.
- Collaboration is your middle name (not literally. But if it is, cool).
- You’re comfortable writing and editing copy for a range of tactics, and when reviewing supplied copy you know exactly when it’s nailed the brief.
- You have experience using digital campaign management software to execute campaigns, such as Adobe Campaign Standard.
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description.
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Careers at Swinburne.
How to apply and further information
To view the position description or to start an application please click on 'apply' or ‘begin’ and submit a resume, cover letter and a response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the position description.
For further information, please contact Trudi Raymant (Journey Manager Student Acquisition) on [email protected] or via Teams.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on [email protected]
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at [email protected] For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact [email protected]
Applications close at 11pm AEST on Sunday 7th March 2021.