- Permanent Full Time Position
- Located at Mercy Place Mont Clare and Mercy Place Lathlain aged care homes
- Be an active leader of a team where communication is valued and continuous improvement is promoted in accordance with accreditation and aged care standards.
- Lead a culture that promotes positivity and safety while delivering our Model of Care that focuses on the individual emotional and physical needs of the resident.
- You will liaise with all stakeholders to deliver best practice operational and clinical services, including allied health, hospitality, lifestyle and community activities.
- Excellent career opportunity, coupled with a competitive salary + benefits
- Join a company that values compassion,
hospitality, respect, innovation, stewardship & teamwork
- Previous Aged Care Experience is essential.
- Strong HR and people management skills including staff leadership and development, succession planning and experience in change management.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to engage residents, families, the community and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business acumen (i.e. budgets, efficient rostering, occupancy) and aged care knowledge relating to ACFI targets, accreditation and expected aged care standards.
- The ability to unite and lead a team that is focused on high performance in a values-driven culture.
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse desirable, not essential
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
If you have any questions or require any adjustments to ensure a fair and equitable interview and selection process please contact us on the details below.
- Kathryn Lewis, Executive Assistant
- [email protected], 0439 157 771
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button.