Broker Support Officer
Based in the heart of Melbourne CBD, we are a global real estate and mortgage broking firm present in 10 countries and 30 cities. We have our presence in Dubai, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, London and GCC Countries.
We are searching for a Broker Support Officer with a minimum of 12 months experience to join us during this exciting period of our growth.
We are experts in providing financing options for customers seeking residential loans, auto finance loans, personal loans, and equipment finance.
- Work with likeminded people who have the passion and expertise to create value for their clients which provides excellent opportunity of cross learning across different verticals of the business.
- Your key role is to be a customer advocate and ensure clients are kept at the heart of all the actions you take and represent the brand professionally.
- Your job involves focusing on providing support to the client while the Broker focuses on business development, lead generation etc.
- You are eligible for attractive commission structure.
- You are going to be a part of professional environment where teamwork is paramount.
Reporting through to the Head of the business, you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Obtain all supporting documentation from the customer to fulfill lender application obligations
- Ordering property valuations and credit checks
- Generate servicing and funding calculator to confirm customers borrowing capacity
- Manage the application file from pre-submission to settlement and provide any outstanding documentation/information requested by the lender
- Liaise with Mortgage Broker to solve any application issues
- Provide status updates to customer and Broker and other stake holders in business.
To be successful in this role, you must have the below experience, qualifications and personal qualities:
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking.
- Minimum 12 months experience working as a Mortgage Broker or in broker Support.
- Experience with residential lending is necessary.
- Experience working with self-employed customers is necessary.
- Strong communication skills
Expected Start Date: 2/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year