HR Manager - Part Time
Born and bred on the northern beaches, Vegepod is becoming a household name throughout Australia and now is starting to take the world by storm with operations in over 20 countries. Still a small team we are looking to grow and add to the team across the globe. Our location known as “Shedquarters" is in Terrey Hills.
_ Job Details_
We are seeking candidates for the position of HR Manager. This position will be a casual role with the aim of 15-20 hours per week, perfectly suited to an ex-corporate Mum or Dad. This is a stand-alone HR role.
You will closely work with the Group Managing Director in Australia and be responsible for all people management practices to enhance organisational effectiveness and to actively support the achievement of business objectives and growth of the company.
_ The key responsibilities and duties: _
· Develop and implement HR initiatives, policies and procedures to build a high performing organisation in line with organisational strategy and objectives
· Establish strong partnerships with managers to align with current business issues and support current and future needs through development and engagement
· Design high quality job descriptions and training plans
· Provide hands-on operational and strategic advice to managers
· Design and deliver all performance and talent management processes including performance and talent review cycles, succession planning and career management
· Management of end to end recruitment processes
· Handle employee relations matters
· Review and maintain compensation and benefit plans
· Any other duties as requested
_ In order to be considered for this role you will have the following key attributes, skills and strengths: _
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar HR role
· Proven track record as a HR Manager within a large organisation
· Knowledge of employment laws and HR best practice
· Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to establish and maintain relationships and work with people at all levels.
· Willingness to hit the ground running
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible hours
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)