ANIMAL ATTENDANT REQUIRED
Lloyd Kennewell Racing is based at Caulfield Racecourse and is a professional horse training establishment.
Lloyd Kennewell Racing is fast becoming one of Australia’s leading horse trainers.
We are seeking an experienced ‘Animal Attendant’ who is passionate about horses and racing and who understands practices around horse training including routines, policies, schedules and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Certificate III in Racing and no less than 2 years relevant experience within the Horse Racing Industry.
- Grooming, Clipping and bathing horses
- Ability to ride fast work and be confident with riding to exact times
- Ability and Talent to teach and train horses and monitor any behavioral issues
- Daily care of horses
- Maintaining and cleaning of horse stables
- Preparation of horse feed and water
- Treat and clean any minor or non-threatening injuries
- Administer medication as required
- Create and journal each horses health record and report any issues to Horse Trainer/Veterinarian
Salary $52,000 - $55,000 plus superannuation based on skills and experience.
If this is you, please forward CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.