Job Description :
T he On Premise channel provides the most dynamic & exciting retail environment in Australia & Diageo is on a mission to deliver amazing availability of its core spirits portfolio, build exciting new brands, and create cultures.
The On Premise Channel at Diageo is made up of an diverse mix of Customers including, Hotels, Casinos, Restaurants, Travel, Wholesale, Festivals Events & Sponsorship & all kinds of Hospitality/Pub groups
Reporting to Head of On Premise, Sydney, Australia, this role will play an integral part of a refreshed On-Premise Business unit and will be responsible for the management of several high profile key accounts based in Vic/Tas,
which contribute a significant part of channel financials whilst actively contributing to the fantastic culture this team has built over time.
We are looking for someone who has great relationships can think boldly, think big and chase success with an unrelenting passion for our brands and our customers.
Key to the role is driving the volume, visibility & profitability of company brands within a defined set of customers. In this role you will be tasked with leading the joint business planning agenda with your Customer portfolio, managing several internal stakeholders along the way. You'll set strategic performance objectives with your customers & turn creative, entrepreneurial ideas into Commercial realities in market. New business development also forms an important dimension in this role. Market Complexity The role requires the servicing of several Key On Premise accounts from a HO office perspective and then working closely with the relevant state representatives to ensure brilliant execution is achieved as agreed. Contracts with accounts may vary from high level commercial agreements to marketing brand led executions & differing discounts discount/rebate strategies. This role requires strategic planning and ability to adapt your style when required.
- Develop and execute consumer and customer JUBP with defined customers, aligning these to brand and channel objectives
- Working closely with the Head of On Premise building plans to execute and drive performance across all National and state based key account groups
- Aligns customer plans to Diageo Australia growth ambitions and vice versa Effective Time Management and ability to work autonomously at times on multiple projects or initiatives
- Working closely with customers and internal stake holders to build Qtrly, half yearly, and annual business reviews as required
- Delivery of the business unit targets through effective key account management and negotiation skills
- Brilliant Execution of Diageo brand priorities & innovation launches
- Leadership of the Joint business planning with key customers
- Increase the visibility of the On Premise internally and ensuring commercial and marketing teams are fully engaged in the On premise plan
- Lead the development & ownership of a Key venue segmentation pillar within the OP channel
- Sourcing new Business opportunities for Diageo within On Premise
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :