Reporting to the General Manager you’ll be working closely with Project Managers and Team Leaders to ensure key client objectives are met. You’ll be responsible for a team of 4 administrators and supporting a number of business lines by providing an array of administration support.
A typical day might look like this;
- People management, leadership of the administration team
- Involvement in process improvement projects and initiatives
- Support for the General Managers and other senior team leads
- General office management
- HR support
- Prepare, compile and publish reports, presentations, proposals, tenders and other professional documents and correspondence
- Providing financial support including expense claims, purchase orders, budget claims, financial approvals and time sheets.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a diverse and fast paced Administration role
- Experience working within Engineering, Professional Services or Consultancies is looked upon favourably
- People management experience essential
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Microsoft Office suite (advanced user) and Adobe
- Ability to pick up new systems easily
- A degree or certificate in Administration, Accounting or in other related areas is looked upon favourably.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan.
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: 23 Feb 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Mar 2021 (11:55 PM) W. Australia Standard Time