Location: Chirnside Park, Australia
Company: Singtel Group
At Optus, we’re excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people’s lives, and we’re looking for individuals who feel the same!
Our Retail teams are a pivotal part of the business and are leading the way in how we roll out our technology and services to our customers. We are super passionate about the latest technology trends, and how we support and tailor our services to customers nationwide.
We are currently on the hunt for amazing talented individuals to showcase their skills and express their interest in joining our Optus Chirnside Park team!
As a Retail Consultant,
you will have the opportunity to build on your knowledge and expertise in sales; guided by a clear career pathway and training. You’ll be empowered to bring your retail experience to our stores by transforming customer curiosity into partnership and using your passion for technology to create innovative and customised solutions. Being a Retail Consultant is more than just a job. You’ll love to chat and have a genuine interest in people and their story, enabling you to identify solutions that are unique to each customer. You’re a point of contact for our customers, with sales results against established targets and a desire to expand on your responsibilities with an aim to achieve your career aspirations. You’ll be encouraged to look at the bigger picture and include our customers in our journey moving beyond telco into a total home and business solution retailer.
We take career and professional development seriously and provide ongoing development opportunities to allow you to reach your full potential. You will be provided with access to formal on the job sales training and accreditations. Additionally, you will receive an attractive salary package, individual commissions, discounts on essential products and services, and many other benefits. This isn’t just your next job; this is your chance for new challenges and opportunities.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, knowledgeable and ready to take the next step in their retail career. Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for are:
- Communication – You are renowned as a great communicator – you’re confident, outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and build relationships with ease
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our Customers and our Team is second to none – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our people always top of mind
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer in your personal Sales results
- Teamwork – You excel working within a team as well as working autonomously
- Flexibility & Adaptability – You have experience learning new things and adapt well to frequent change. You are also personally flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating rosters including late nights and weekends
- Promotional Experience – Highly regarded
- Drive & Ambition – A desire for career progression, and the ability to support the team in achieving success!
Apply now to join us in our journey!
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.