North Sydney Council
Who We Are
We are a diversified, global financial services business with a unified goal to help our customers, our partners and more importantly our people to succeed.
We set our customers up for success by offering our insight and extensive experience to provide balanced and real solutions across three key disciplines – Lending, Asset Servicing and Advisory. Our people matter to us. For them, we create opportunities for development in an agile, collaborative and innovative environment.
We live by our 3 Core Values:
- Can Do - We are ambitious and entrepreneurial, so we look for opportunities. We think outside of the box when it comes to developing solutions for our customers and our teams.
We leverage the power of teamwork to deliver.
- Balanced - We come with considerable experience and know how to handle the relationship between opportunity and risk. We understand how to create situations that can set people up for success, and that even in adversity producing a win-win is both human and profitable.
- Real - We tell it like it is. We respect people and keep it honest. If we can help, we will. If we can't we will say so. People want you to be straight with them and they like to understand how things are going – so we tell them. Trust is built by acting with integrity, by doing what you said you would. By understanding what people need.
The Sales department is an integral part of the Pepper team. By providing first class service to both our Brokers and our customers, we ensure the continued growth of Pepper across Australia.
What We Have on Offer
We are seeking an experienced Lending Associate to contribute to the growth of the Direct business through providing support to the Lending Specialists.
What We Are Looking for in You
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Hold tertiary qualifications in a related field,
- Are self-motivated, driven, highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Pride yourself on your excellence in your attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong customer service ethic
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and be a problem solver
- Operate well within a team environment
- Are able to deliver high quality work whist maintaining turnaround times
- Are able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
What We Will Provide You in Return
In return, we will offer you a values-based and diverse environment, a leadership team that challenges and inspires you to continue to strive for success, a learning framework to support your development and a culture that rewards and recognises strong performance and potential.
Our employees love our benefits, which include an employee reward and recognition program, free fruit, gym membership and flu vaccinations, purchased leave, 12 weeks paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, employee “mates rates” for our loan products and so much more!
Does this role sound perfect to you? Do you want to join a company with a Can Do attitude and values that align with yours? If so, we want to hear from you!
For more information on Pepper visit www.pepper.com.au
Pepper Group is committed to creating a diverse environment where all employees’ opinions, ideas and perceptions are valued.
Work Locations: North Sydney Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway North Sydney 2060
Status: Fixed Term Contract Full-time
Closing Date: Ongoing