We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
About the opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity at Bupa for a Senior Executive Assistant to join and support our CIO Sami Yalavac. The successful person will become part of Sami’s leadership team working with the Technology Leadership Team providing executive level support. The Bupa Technology team is a large and progressive division and is seeking the right-minded person to join and create an efficient, organised working environment for the Technology function in a highly complex business environment.
Sami is a member of the A&NZ; executive team, reporting to the MD whist also having a dual reporting line to the Global CIO and Transformation Director based in the UK, requiring the effective management of multiple tasks and competing priorities across global time zones.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Highly complex administrative support to the CIO
- Providing leadership to four PA’s within the Technology team
- Being responsible for driving the outcome of special projects
- Proactive and creative management of competing priorities and intense daily diary/email management
- Ensuring the CIO is well prepared for every meeting, and event, particularly when direct access to the CIO is remote (due to the demands of the role and travel)
- Being able to respond to and manage competing or rapidly changing priorities.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between Australian and International Executives’ Offices and the CIO’s office, providing advice and assistance to senior executives and their EAs on all matters.
You will have:
- 5+ years providing Executive Assistant support to a Senior Executive (preferably in the Technology area) of a large and complex enterprise environment (Bupa technology team is approx. 1000 staff)
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines in an organised manner
- Proven problem identification and resolution skills
- Interest and working knowledge of the group/division and organisation
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to use initiative
- Confidence in liaising with people at all levels
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products as well as Bupa services such as Dental and Optical
- A ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE. Provides a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, mental and general well-being guides and product discounts. You will feel happier & healthier for working at Bupa!
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE THIS ROLE IS BEING RECRUITED BY THE INTERNAL RESOURCING TEAM
Job Posting End Date
23 Mar 2021