We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
About the opportunity:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Desktop Support Coordinator to join our Melbourne team.
In this role you will be joining our large IT enterprise environment and be responsible for providing a variety of technical support including troubleshooting hands on, over the phone, remotely and via email to our internal business customers.
- Supporting and deploying the Bupa SOE, mobile devices and other hardware.
- Working within a team at our Melbourne Head Office
- Working closely with senior colleagues across IS.
- Communication with colleagues prior to deployment
- Manage logistics of new and replacement hardware to multiple sites.
- Provide technical support to Service Desk teams
- High level of customer service
- Travel if required
- Assist our colleagues in the Tech bar
- Provide assistance to other IS teams as requested (e.g. Service Desk, SD Remote & Requests)
Ideal experience you will bring to the role:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Desktop Support
- Windows 10 & O365
- SCCM for software deployment
- Service Now ticketing experience
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Dell Desktops & Laptops
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
Job Posting End Date