- Monday - Friday, no weekend work!
- Career Development Opportunities
- Exciting opportunity to support a well-known and reputable brand
Join our team based in Geelong, VIC in this fast paced and varied Sales Role. This is a sales role with warehousing duties. You'll work 38 hours per week. Our opening hours are 8am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday.
You’ll use your customer service skills to serve our trade and retail customers and your knowledge and numeracy skills to ensure the goods are stored appropriately or picked/packed and sent on to the correct location:
- Take calls and man the front sales desk as directed
- Service all customers, create and process orders
- Help in the finalisation of credits e.g. pickups, reconciliations and credit processing
- Outbound call activities as requested/planned within branch
- Participate in cycle counts and stock takes
- Processing inwards and outwards goods
- Picking, Packing and dispatching customers orders to keep our warehouse running smoothly
What you will bring and develop:
This is a busy role, in the busiest Lincoln Sentry branch in the country, so you’ll need to be reliable, committed and have great attention to detail to succeed. As an engaged and proactive team player you’ll pick things up quickly and won’t be afraid to step up when things get tough.
- Ability to work well within a team and strong customer service skills
- Trade/retail/hardware sales experience preferred but not required and cabinet making/ experience is advantageous
- A good level of physical fitness
- High numeracy skills and strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
A current Drivers Licence is required for this role and a Forklift Licence is desirable. Experience with SAP would be advantageous.
You’ll work with experts who are passionate and proud of what they do and support the progression of a household name.
Lincoln Sentry is one of Australia's leading suppliers and distributors of hardware and components to the cabinet and furniture making industry; the window door and glazing industries and the niche industrial tape and insulation markets. Lincoln Sentry is simple – the best selection of quality products in 22 locations around Australia, underpinned by expert knowledge and advice.
If you want to build your career, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Be part of a team where you are truly recognised and rewarded for a job well done – apply today!