National Library of Australia
Australian Capital Territory
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions
- Be a part of the Library's exciting new future
- APS3 - $59,762 - $64,550
The Library is seeking to fill a range of ongoing and expected vacancies at the APS Level 3. Opportunities may include but are not limited to:
- Administrative Assistant, Digitisation on Demand (2 vacancies available) (ongoing vacancies)
- Library Officer, Collection Control (ongoing vacancy)
- Library Officer, Collection Data and Description Management (ongoing vacancy)
- Administration Officer, Accounts Processing (ongoing vacancy)
- Administration Officer, Bookshop (ongoing vacancy)
- Administration Officer, Public Programs (ongoing vacancy)
- A range of Library Officer and Administration Officer roles across the Library (expected vacancies)
Current vacancies will be filled immediately, and a merit pool will be established and may be used to fill similar vacancies during the subsequent 12-month period from the date of advertising.
Working collaboratively with your Team Leaders at the Library, you may be asked to help support a new or existing service or function.