Spotlight Group Holdings (“SGH”) is Australia's largest privately-owned and operated family business, comprising of the Spotlight Retail Group, the Spotlight Property Group, Spotlight Direct Investments and the Spotlight Charitable Foundation.
Spotlight Property Group "SPG" - SPG manages the Group's large and rapidly growing property portfolio across Australia and New Zealand. Properties within the portfolio have traditionally comprised of retail and home maker centres, however the group is diversifying its interests across alternate asset classes including commercial and hotel properties.
Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy are important credentials for this position,
as well the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multitasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Candidates will demonstrate
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- An internal drive to achieve, produce, develop and grow
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and produce measurable results
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Effective Team collaboration
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years bookkeeping/finance administration experience
- Ability to balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Maintain accounts payable & receivables and up to date reconciliations
- Experienced Property or Retail knowledge (ideal but not essential)
- Experience managing high volume of data entry with accuracy
- Extensive experience with record keeping and computer operations
If this sounds like you, feel free to apply today!
Advertised: 23 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time