Agri Labour Australia
Our client is an innovative Australian food business that draws on more than 70 years' experience in the beef industry. With a 4500 strong team they are known for their energy and expertise in delivering value to our communities, customers and consumers.
We are seeking a qualified fitter to join our client's asset management team at their processing site based in Biloela, Central Queensland. The role will be responsible for maintaining the processing plant and equipment, while supporting the day-to-day production requirements of the business.
Providing repair and maintenance services on a day to day basis, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day repairs and maintenance including welding activities
- Identify systems to maximise efficiency, enhance productivity and reduce output costs
- Machinery breakdowns
- Capital works projects
- Carry out repair work aligned to work schedules
- Ensure all work is carried out to company guidelines and Australian Electrical Standards
Skills & Experience
This role is ideally suited to someone equipped with a minimum of five years' mechanical trade qualifications who has strong knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatic operations.
With solid time management abilities and a high standard of communication, to be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- A relevant mechanical trade or qualification
- Skilled in hydraulic and pneumatic operations
- Current driver's and forklift licence
- TIG, MIG and stick welding - stainless steel
- Excellent communications and technical skills
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Frazer, Consultant Agri Talent: ******** 516 + click to reveal